Special Kashmir Off Season
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Gulmarg
Tour Activities : Adventure, Mountaineering
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
Srinagar, Pahalgam and Sonamarg Tour Itinerary
After arrival at Katra all the tourists will have to reach our hotel on its own as an entry inside the railway station is not possible due to the Covid protocol. The hotel is only 10 minutes away from Katra Railway Station. If the number of passengers is more than 10 after arrival of train no.19223 at Jammu, a complimentary pick-up will be provided by a Daily Service bus departing from the Annapurna Restaurant in front of the Jammu Railway Station for Katra at 7.15 pm. There will be an extra Rs 1,700 / - for Innova and Rs 3,500 / - for Tempo Travelers for passengers arriving by air from Jammu Airport to Katra Hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, check out from Katra and head towards Srinagar (240 kms). Check in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight Stay in Srinagar.
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Sonmarg (80 kms), a splendid scenic natural beauty drive from Srinagar. take ride (at your own cost) at Thajiwas Glacier wherein snow remains throughout the year. Visit to zero point. Return back to Srinagar
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Gulmarg (56 kms), a splendid scenic natural beauty drive from Srinagar. Take a pony ride (at your own cost) and enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg (at your own cost).
After breakfast departure for Pahalgam and checkin at hotel, go for local sightseeing of Baisaran, Aru Valley (in taxi at your own cost), Bobby Bungalow, and Club House. Dinner and Overnight Stay in Pahalgam.
After breakfast departure for Srinagar. Visit Chashm-e-Shahi, Nishat, & Shalimar Bagh and Shopping
Srinagar to Katra (240 Kms)
After checking out the hotel/rooms at 7 am, the tour ends and departure for Ahmedabad. Train no. If the number of tourists going to Ahmedabad by train no 19224, is more than 15, then only one-time Daily Service bus will be provided by at 4.30 am for dropping from Katra to Jammu railway station.
More Details about Srinagar, Pahalgam and Sonamarg Tour
- AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Accommodation on a sharing basis
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner cooked by our Maharaj (Pure Veg.)
All transfers & sightseeing by A/C 2x2 bus
Services of our tour manager
- GST Extra
Entry Tickets Fees
Anything that is not included in Inclusion
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of 'AJAY MODI TRAVELS PVT LTD’.
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
CHILD 5 - 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
CHILD 2 - 4: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
01 Passport size photo on system
- 03 Passport Size Photos
03 photocopies of Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry face masks, sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed If on medication, carry sufficient stock of medicines with prescription.
- The tour will be cancelled only after receiving a written request for tour cancellation from the person booking the tour. As the group ticket of the aircraft is nonrefundable, it is not cancelled and so it will not be refunded. There will be no refund of the tour booking amount if the tour has to be cancelled due to any circumstances of the traveler, and except for that, the remaining amount credit note valid for up to 1 year will be given so that after some time the traveler can join us on another tour. After 1 year, the credit note will be automatically cancelled and traveler will not get any kind of refund. In any case, if the flight is cancelled or rescheduled, the passenger will be solely responsible for its cancellation as well as its re-reservation. In addition, Rs 2,000 per 1 ticket will be deducted 60 days before the date of departure, Rs 4,000 per 1 ticket will be deducted 30 days before the date of departure and those who book within 30 days will not get any refund and the rest will be credited in the form of credit notes.
- We also book hotel bookings, vehicle bookings, kitchen staff and tour managers in advance to ensure that their family gets good and timely facilities when booking a tour, but in case of any natural or man-made accident, unusual and difficult situations such as floods, earthquakes, cloudbursts, landslides, political instability, shutdowns, strikes, storms, terrorist attacks, train or flight reschedule or cancellation or illness, death of a relative or an emerging pandemic like Corona which in general, we call as “ACT OF GOD”, if the tour is cancelled or has to be cancelled, we also do not get refund of the amount paid in advance as well as advertisement and office expenses. In case of cancellation, a one-year validity credit note of amount paid by traveler will be given and under no circumstances will cash or cheque be refunded. Through this credit note the traveler can join any of our other trips.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.