Kerala Highlights Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Kottayam, Thekkady, Munnar
Tour Activities : Adventure, Forts and Palaces, Elephant Safari, Boating, Museums
Tour Themes : Adventure Tours
Kottayam, Thekkady and Munnar Tour Itinerary
On arrival check in to the hotel. overnight stay in cochin.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Cochin covering st francis church, synagogue, dutch palace, chinese fishing nets. After sightseeing back to hotel & After lunch proceed to Munnar (Approx 140Km / 05 Hrs Drive)(Entry at your own cost) overnight stay in munnar.
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Munnar covering mattupetty dam, boating point, echo point, tea museum. (at your own cost) overnight stay in munnar.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing,Visit Rajamala (Remain close in february & March), After Lunch proceed to Thekkady (Approx 110Km / 04 hrs),In Thekkady entertainment program like Kadathanadan Kalari show,kathakali show,elephant ride & ayurvedic massage ( at own cost) overnight stay in thekkady.
Early Morning,Visit Periyar Lake & spice garden ,Enjoy boating at periyar Lake ,if you are lucky, you can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close from the safety of a boat at the lake.(Boating charge-own cost).After Lunch Proceed to kottayam (Approx. 110Km/4 hrs) overnight stay in kottayam.
After Breakfast, Check-out from the Hotel. Transfer to Cochin. feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the "God's Own Country" With Ajay Modi Travels Pvt.Ltd.
More Details about Kottayam, Thekkady and Munnar Tour
- AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Accommodation on a sharing basis
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner cooked by our Maharaj (Pure Veg.)
All transfers & sightseeing by A/C 2x2 bus
Services of our tour manager
- GST Extra
Entry Tickets Fees
Anything that is not included in Inclusion
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of 'AJAY MODI TRAVELS PVT LTD’.
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
CHILD 5 - 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
CHILD 2 - 4: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
01 Passport size photo on system
- 03 Passport Size Photos
03 photocopies of Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry face masks, sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed If on medication, carry sufficient stock of medicines with prescription.
- The tour will be cancelled only after receiving a written request for tour cancellation from the person booking the tour. As the group ticket of the aircraft is nonrefundable, it is not cancelled and so it will not be refunded. There will be no refund of the tour booking amount if the tour has to be cancelled due to any circumstances of the traveler, and except for that, the remaining amount credit note valid for up to 1 year will be given so that after some time the traveler can join us on another tour. After 1 year, the credit note will be automatically cancelled and traveler will not get any kind of refund. In any case, if the flight is cancelled or rescheduled, the passenger will be solely responsible for its cancellation as well as its re-reservation. In addition, Rs 2,000 per 1 ticket will be deducted 60 days before the date of departure, Rs 4,000 per 1 ticket will be deducted 30 days before the date of departure and those who book within 30 days will not get any refund and the rest will be credited in the form of credit notes.
- We also book hotel bookings, vehicle bookings, kitchen staff and tour managers in advance to ensure that their family gets good and timely facilities when booking a tour, but in case of any natural or man-made accident, unusual and difficult situations such as floods, earthquakes, cloudbursts, landslides, political instability, shutdowns, strikes, storms, terrorist attacks, train or flight reschedule or cancellation or illness, death of a relative or an emerging pandemic like Corona which in general, we call as “ACT OF GOD”, if the tour is cancelled or has to be cancelled, we also do not get refund of the amount paid in advance as well as advertisement and office expenses. In case of cancellation, a one-year validity credit note of amount paid by traveler will be given and under no circumstances will cash or cheque be refunded. Through this credit note the traveler can join any of our other trips.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.